Bill Schourup has been licensed in real estate since 1950 and purchased Seattle Realty Inc. from its previous owner in 1968. He developed and sold both residential and commercial real estate in the greater Seattle area and the Eastside for many years before purchasing land in Kitsap County for development in 1985. Bill moved over to Kitsap in 1994 to concentrate his efforts in developing and leasing office/warehouse properties in this area.

 

 


 

 

Shelly Sefton | Office Manager